15 Creepy Vintage Halloween Costumes – Horror Month 2016 – Day 31
by Andrea “The Grill” and Josh “The Geek” of Geeky Gaming
The last day of Horror Month is here! I survived! \o/ Here are 15 vintage costumes
It’s your last day to get the first Horror Month T-Shirt! Don’t forget to get one!
Hey Geeks and Ghouls, it’s Andrea and I am here with Josh today. Geeks, today is the very last day of our first Horror Month. It was so much work, but I am happy that this is going to be something we are going to do every year. After the end of the video, hang on and I will tell you how to join in while we spend our Halloween with some Geeks reading some creepypastas together. Today we are going to take a look at some Vintage photos of some Halloween costumes that, well, creeped the hell out of me. Alright Geeks, let’s go.
- There is so much going on in this photo. You have these 2, I guess imps on either side. I’m not sure wat the “MA” on their jackets means. I don’t know, maybe there is more we just can’t read. A clown that I’m sure will be the root of Andrea’s nightmares tonight. That witch face just completely confuses me. And then you have the center, which is probably the most confusing of all. Is she supposed to be a valkyrie? And… Wow… I guess black face was acceptable back then…?
- What. Is. That. Hello face of my nightmares you horrible little thing. I don’t even know what this is supposed to be… A woman dressed up as a woman? But like… with a mask? Okay… I’m not entirely certain this one isn’t a man dressed as a woman, actually. I’m pretty sure this is supposed to be the grandmother the wolf in little red riding hood ate. I really hope her face isn’t actually that long. Oh and that stereotype costume in the back. I’m not going to touch that one.
- I really cannot even begin to tell you what on earth this is supposed to be. I’m going to assume that those vastly different sized sticks they’re holding up are meant to be wands, but I really don’t know how this could be considered a witch. If you know what these are meant to be, or have a good guess, please let us know below. Also, why is one wearing shoes and one isn’t? And what the hell is going on with this mouth?
- Nope. I’m out. You just take a few seconds to look at this creepiness in silence, I am not looking at those fucking smiles.
- This kid’s face says it all. I’m not entirely certain this isn’t just the weirdest kidnapping disguised as a weird Halloween costume. Again, not sure what those are meant to be. I guess some kind of a demon, but I mean… How can you tell?
- I really hope that mask isn’t supposed to be some kind of a pretty princess mask or something. It looks like the eye sockets are swollen because someone gouged out her freaking eyes. That jack-o-lantern looks pretty guilty to me. Just imagine her dad right before taking this picture, “Ethel, I know your mask looks shite, but I have all these pumpkins, so sit down for the damn picture.”
- Wow. Okay, so we have a racist American Indian costume right there. Lovely. Then I guess the one on the right is meant to be a queen or princess or something. I’m not really sure. But this one in the middle… It’s clearly a jester, but what is up with that face? It looks like they went to kinkos and printed a weird baby face then poked a couple eye holes out. I am very confused by this.
- I may be wrong, but is this a take on Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ? If so, Kansas really doesn’t want this anymore. I don’t see the point of the face mask in most of these. What is so wrong with using your own face? I am sure she’s probably a pretty girl, but this mask makes her look like a serial killer. That old doll isn’t helping my hatred of this picture.
- I guess putting a mask on that doesn’t seem to represent anything was an acceptable costume back in the day. Maybe the idea here is that the masks are supposed to make them look older. I’m not really sure, but I’m ready to stop looking at this.
- Come and play with us Danny. Forever and ever. And… That’s a big nope. I’m really glad these shitty masks aren’t that popular anymore. But uh… is that a skeleton, demon, thing? What?
- This looks like a screencap for a disturbing video you would find on the dark web. How to make an adult dressed as a baby creepier? Add one of those shitty plastic masks to it. Glad she has that bottle. Giving trick-or-treaters the creeps can really dehydrate you. Too bad those masks don’t come with mouth holes.
- I’m not completely sure, but I think this is supposed to be Donald Duck. Unfortunately, the mask just looks like she took her dad’s underwear and cut a couple holes out for her eyes. I really hope she drew that nose on and it isn’t a skid mark. Gross. Speaking of Donald Duck… What the fuck is that!?
- Here we have yet another Donald Duck, a Cowardly Lion, and I guess the Wicked Witch. One of the most impressive things here is how different the size from one mask to another is. There is no way they all can see out of those eye holes.
- Uhhhhhhhhhhh……….. I feel like I took my nope pass too soon. I guess these 2 children are supposed to be Ghosts and the father is supposed to be a Cowardly Lion. I’m not sure because the whole picture is confusing. The only thing it’s missing to make this a complete nightmare is a little knife in that front kid’s hand. There, that’s better.
- This is one of those moments that I understand why Andrea is terrified of clowns. This rubbery clown suit appears to have a lovely bow on top. That definitely takes the fear off of those big banana lips on that oddly shaped mask. I’m not entirely sure that this costume wasn’t made out of an old bed sheet and some kind of tarp.
Alright Geeks, that’s going to do it for this video. Thank you so much for hanging out with us today. And a big thanks to Josh for showing up for the final video. It’s hard to believe, but this concludes our first Horror Month. Almost. Tonight we are reading creepypastas in discord at 6PM EST. If you want to show up for that, there is a link in the comments to our discord. Click it and follow the steps to join. If you have to create an account, you can do so after clicking the link. It should prompt you. If you have any troubles, feel free to send me a tweet or a comment below. I am here to help. Oh, for those of you still listening, I’m going to give-away a copy of Outlast in discord tonight. So be sure to join us. This is your last day to get your hands on the t-shirt. It will close sometime in the next 24 hours or so. Be sure to get it. If you buy it and tweet a picture of you wearing it at us, you just may get a present. If you haven’t yet, be sure to subscribe, like, comment, and share with your friends. Alright Geeks, I will see you next time.
Be sure to subscribe!
Follow us on Twitter:
@GeekyGamingCrew – https://twitter.com/GeekyGamingCrew
Be sure to check out our Twitch stream.
Join our Steam Community:
Join our Reddit Community:
Follow us on Instagram:
Check out our Website:
Gaming Countdowns Playlist:
Geeky Countdowns Playlist:
All Coundowns Playlist:
Game Reviews Playlist:
Geeky Reviews Playlist:
All Reviews Playlist:
Geeky Quizzing Playlist:
Skyrim Mods Playlist: