15 Creepy Vintage Halloween Costumes – Horror Month 2017 – Day 31
by Andrea “The Geek” of Geeky Gaming
It’s the last day of HORROR MONTH! We survived! Here are some creepy vintage costumes for you!
Get your limited time Horror Month T-Shirt now!
Purchase the Horror Month Song here:
Hey Geeks, it’s Andrea. It is finally here. The last day of our second Horror Month. Halloween 2017. We did it, we made it this far. We should all reward ourselves tonight for getting through this month. We are going to do a movie night tonight on our discord at 7pm Eastern time. If you can make it, we will love to see you there. We will be giving out some steam codes throughout the movie, so it should be fun. Last year we closed things off with some disturbing old Halloween costumes and we are going to do the same this year. Alright Geeks, let’s go.
15. Paper machete never looked so terrifying. Imagine opening the door on Halloween to give candy and seeing these faces staring back at you.
14. This picture confuses me so much. Is this a mask in front of her face? And why is the skull so realistic? I really hope that isn’t a real skull. I just wish I could say this is the first time I’ve ever been terrified by a little girl.
13. It really seems like devils were a popular costume back in the day. The mask on this one is actually really high quality. I mean, you can see the design of the furrowed brow and the cheekbones. A lot of effort went into this costume. Or maybe he just sold his soul for this costume.
12. I can understand that it was probably pretty difficult to put costumes together for your kids back in the day. I mean, it’s not like there was a Halloween store to just hop on over to. At least I don’t think so..? I would have to assume that this costume is 3-blind mice, but I really don’t know. That’s just my best guess. Or they could be little bank robbers, what do I know?
11. Here we have a baby leatherface with a onesie stuffed with his pillow. Obviously leatherface didn’t exist when this picture was taken, but I can’t think of anything else. Maybe he is a chubby elf, I have no idea.
10. As far as Disney masks go, these aren’t that bad. I mean we have seen some pretty disturbing ones in the past. These ones are pretty creepy, so that speaks volumes about creepy Mickey masks. So the reason this made this list really has nothing to do with the masks. Look behind the kids. There is a freaking burning car behind them. I seriously need the story behind this picture.
9. I am not sure if this is supposed to be the wicked west with her flying monkeys or not. The kids kinda look like sad ghost bears, so they aren’t that bad, but that witch face is terrifying.
8. Oh my god. This is just unsettling. It kinda reminds me of a nosleep we read earlier in the month. I think this is what happens when you stand in the bathroom with the lights off and door closed and repeat “here piggy piggy piggy” three times.
7. When a best friends costume goes creepy. Perhaps they made masks of their moms or it’s a reference I am not old enough to understand. I’m not sure, but the nostrils, man. The nostrils.
6. Here we have some kind of ghoul, a cyclops, a zombie or something, some kind of a -I don’t know- bird? And a witch maybe? I would not want to open the door to give candy to people wearing these masks. They are so creepy!
5. I am so confused. I feel like all of these confuse me on some level, but I’m not sure what is going on here. I mean I guess the 2 guys in front are more of the Wizard of Oz monkeys and maybe the kid with the fat suit is supposed to be carrying a box of dynamite. Either way, this is another example where the faces on the masks creep me the hell out.
4. If you have to make a mummy costume in a pinch, put on your best white pants and long sleeve shirt. Then wrap some duct tape around yourself and put your cleanest underwear on your head. I mean, I’m not really sure if it actually is a mummy, maybe it is some kind of demon to suck your good dreams out and store them into that ball and breathe nightmares into your ear while you sleep.
3. Here are 3 little devils with their daddy devil. On one hand, that’s kinda cute that they dressed with their daddy, but on the other hand…
2. Nope nope nope nope nope. There is so much nope in this picture. With all of these other terrifying giant masks around, it’s weird that the scariest one to me is that freaking Mickey Mouse face.
1. I really legitimately don’t know if I wan to sleep after seeing this picture. I don’t even know what half of these things are. We’ve got a couple of grim reapers, pretty simple. A terrifying Willy Wonka thing. I really hope that book was out whenever this came out. My best guess on the center guy is that he is dressed as a ventriloquist dummy? I’m sure you can come up with something better. Maybe the guy on the right is an elf mime? I really don’t know. And that comes to the bottom. Which may very well be the most terrifying at all. What. Is. That. Smile.?I don’t really know what anything in this row is meant to be, but I just really don’t want them to show up in my nightmares. Pleasepleasepleaseno.
Alright Geeks, that’s going to do it for this video. Thank you so much for hanging out with me today. That’s it! We survived Horror Month this year! Thank you so much for taking this journey with me again. Whether you were here last year or not, I’m glad you were here. I can’t tell you how many days I didn’t know if I would get through it, so I am so happy to be at this point. I’m going to leave the t-shirt sales up for the next week or so, so you have a little bit of time to pick it up. We have some great new things coming this month, so do me a favor and subscribe. If you were here every day, leave me a comment to say you survived it and drop a like as well. Alright Geeks, I will see you next time.
Be sure to subscribe!
Follow us on Twitter:
@GeekyGamingCrew – https://twitter.com/GeekyGamingCrew
Be sure to check out our Twitch stream.
Check out our Website:
Join our Steam Community:
Join our Reddit Community:
Follow us on Instagram: